• Direct Hire
• Job Number:241701
2nd shift 12 hour shift 6p-6a
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions using voltmeter.
- Operate repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunction components of machinery and equipment.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
- Working on PM’s on equipment assigned.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed work orders.
- Apply knowledge of basic protective equipment requirements, Lock-Out/Tag-Out, OSHA and GMP etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic, control systems.
- Work independently on maintenance projects as assigned by department management.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to read and write clearly in English
3+ years of Mechanical skills
Able to work 12 hour days
Extensive conveyor rebuild experience